Saturday, July 11, 2009

Boston day 2

Heyyy
so basically I just wrote this huge post and it didn't save so I'm gonna try to say it all but shorter because I hate typing on my iPhone
today
-woke up went to Back Bay with my dad for lunch @ Legal Sea food I think is what it was called
-walked litterally forever
-stopped @ Berklee School Of Music, such a nice school and kids were checking in for there summer programs!
-walked forever
-stopped @ the Red Soxs stadium, super cool!
-took a cab to Boston Conservatory (BoCo) SO NICE/SO EXCITING TO FINALLY SEE IT!
-walked ALLLLLLL the way back to the subway station, & took 2 trains to get home!
-I came home & slept and dad went to the game!
-I ordered pizza from Alex Pizza, loved it!
-Sharon (my nest friend Chris' mom) called they were warring where my dad and I had lunch! The offered to take me on a harbor cruise with them but I was just too tired! We are gonna try and do breakfast tomorrow but I have a busy morning so when they come back next week with Chris (yay!) we are gonna try and get together!
-Ryan comes to BoCo on Monday to check out the school so hopefully I see him!
-gtg busy day tomorrow goodnight!
That was my summed up version of what I wrote haha my next blogs will be better I promise!
Follow me on Twitter @aly3s0n5
xox aly

No comments:

Post a Comment